Complete daily 20-minute HIIT workout with TicWatch E3 for 21 successive days, and get your cashback up to 100%.
*Due to the impact of logistics and regional policies, this event is only open to the following countries (AU, CA, JP, SG, UK, US and EU countries)
Order the TicWatch E3 and post a challenge announcement on Twitter.
Stick to do the HIIT exercise with TicWatch E3 and share the Chart on Twitter for 21 days.
DM @Mobvoi_Official (Twitter) to verify your challenge result and receive your cashback within one month.
Order a TicWatch E3 from the Mobvoi Official Website (before July 18).
Post your challenge announcement on Twitter, with
- Unboxing pictures or video of TicWatch E3
- Hashtag: #hiitchallengewithTicWatchE3
- Tag 3 friends and @Mobvoi_Official on Twitter
DM Mobvoi_Official (Twitter) by sending your Order Number + Mobvoi App ID (User Name + Email) to confirm eligibility.
21 successive days after your challenge announcement are defined as your challenge peiord.
Complete the 20 mins HIIT exercise with your TicWatch E3 (TicExercise --> Choose "High Intensity").
Share your HIIT exercise record Chart (from the Mobvoi App) on Twitter and @Mobvoi_Official.
DM @Mobvoi_Official (Twitter) to verify all your check-ins and the challenge results after 21 days (before August 18).
You will receive a full/partial refund within one month. Congrats!
How can I make a HIIT workout plan on my TicWatch E3?
How can I check and share my HIIT exercise achievement from my Mobvoi App?
How will Mobvoi verify the validity of the check-in records?
We will verify your exercise records based on the following criteria:
- The HIIT workout should be completed under the HIIT mode of TicExercise.
- Each HIIT record should last at least 20 minutes, with an average heart rate above 130 bpm.
- The heart rate changes and the calories burned will also serve as verification criteria.
Contestants need to provide their Mobvoi App ID (User Name + Email) to verify their check-in results (only for the exercise data during the challenge period).
As a beginner, how and where can I find HIIT workout tutorials and preset suggestions for TicWatch E3?
Stay tuned to our official Twitter account. Every Monday (starting from July 19), we will publish a one-week training plan/demonstration video, which could be a good start to your HIIT challenge.
1. As an intense exercise, HIIT is suitable for experienced contestants. Contestants should consult their physician or healthcare provider before joining the challenge. The following people should probably avoid HIIT workouts, at least until their health changes:
2. Contestants are responsible for setting the appropriate HIIT training intensity level and for executing the exercise in a regular way. Mobvoi is not responsible for any sports injuries, including injuries caused by irregular exercises or unsuitable HIIT intensity level.
3. This campaign is only applicable to TicWatch E3 orders purchased from Mobvoi official website (https://www.mobvoi.com), between July 12, 2021 -- July 18, 2021. The full/partial refund will be calculated based on the actual payment.
4. The challenge period is defined as the 21 successive days (weekends and public holidays included) after contestants receive the products and post the announcement. Check-ins within this period are defined as valid.
5. Each Mobvoi user can only participate in the challenge once. Contestants need to provide the "Mobvoi App Login Account" + "Order Number of the Purchase" + "Personal Twitter Handle" to confirm eligibility, and any repeated submissions of the above information will be considered invalid.
6. Mobvoi will not issue a refund if the challenge cannot be completed as scheduled due to the contestants' personal reasons.
7. All TicWatch E3 orders to enter this challenge automatically give up the 30-day money-back guarantee (unless it's the product's quality issue).
8. Due to the impact of logistics and regional policies, this event is only open to the following countries: AU, CA, JP, SG, UK, US and EU countries.
9. Mobvoi reserves the right to determine the interpretation of the results of the activity.
Please contact official after-sales email: firstname.lastname@example.org.