1. Why we use the tracking technologies?
- A. Help us to better understand and provide Mobvoi services to you and our users;
- B. The racking technologies enable us to understand you and provide better Mobvoi services to you. For example, tracking service can assist us to collect the following information:
- a) We need your verification information when providing the services of Mobvoi to you;
- b) Our map and location-based services may need the information on your current location;
- c) Our translation services may need the information on your language preference;
- d) We need other related information to our users so that we can provide Mobvoi services and develop the new functions.
2. What is Tracking Technologies
「Tracking technologies」 used in Mobvoi include that:
- A. Cookie is a small file containing a series of words, and will be stored in your computer, mobile phone or other device when you log in the website or other web content;
- B. Web beacons are electronic image file or other technologies installed in website or E-mail, which can be used to count the computer visitors amount, record whether and when have you looked through E-mail or website or use some cookies;
- C. Log files store several pieces of information that are automatically collected. Such information includes IP address, browser type, ISP, reference/exit page, operation system, date/timestamp and click stream data;
- D. ET Tag is header of HTTP protocol transferred between Internet browser and Internet server at the back. It can substitute cookies to track the individual users and allow us to understand and improve Mobvoi services.
3. How we use tracking technologies
We form partnership with third parties to use their tracking technology
- A. We, our affiliated companies and our third-party partners can collect and use some information through tracking technologies from time to time;
- B. Our analysis partner assists us to have a general in-depth understanding of Mobvoi. Such as, collect the using data of website and application form, collect basic demographic information of our users and analyse the relevant trend;
- C. Our customer support service partner assists us to better respond to your any inquiry and provide better use experience of Mobvoi to our users;
- D. Our service partner assists us to manage and provide some service functions in Mobvoi, such as web cache, language translation and map services;
- E. We may obtain the report on the individual and overall user from such partners in using such tracking technologies.
4. Our own tracking technologies
- A. Additionally, we also use our own tracking technologies to make your service experience more personalized. For example, understanding your preference and precisely answering your questions through dialogue history of voice assistant; providing travel and journey tips to you by utilizing the travel and journey arrangement information; providing the sports and health suggestions by utilizing the sports and health information; recommending the dial plates and Apps that you are interested in by analysing your purchasing information in the watch dial market and application store;
- B. Record your identity. For example: cookies and web beacons are helpful for us to recognize you are our service registered user, or store your preference or other information you previously provided and analyse how you use our services. We can utilize the tracking technologies to understand what activities that the users carry out in our service or the popularity of pages or links;
- C. Please note that we use the tracking technologies for such purposes but can also provide other partners with some overall non-personal information collected by such tracking technologies to analyse how you and other users use our services.
5. General clauses on tracking technologies
- B. We may combine the information collected by tracking technologies with your other information we collected. For example, if you install and register the services of Mobvoi through a third-party online advertisement, we and/or our third-party partners can utilize the tracking technologies to inform us where you know the services of Mobvoi.
6. How can you control tracking technologies?
- A. You can prohibit or manage some categories of tracking technologies by changing your browser settings (such as cookies or web beacons) or mobile device. However, please note that if you prohibit the use of tracking technologies, we may be unable to provide the best use experience of Mobvoi Services to you, and part or whole functions of Mobvoi may be unable to operate normally;
- B. You can through the settings in Mobvoi services to control which information we can collected by tracking technologies.